We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 5 years hands-on experience with Networking, SAN, Virtualized and Physical server-based environments. Candidates must have experience with customer service and aim to work towards the best customer experience.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues in customer environments
• Communicate with customers, teammates, and management
• Provide thorough ticket updates for all work performed
• Coordinate with vendors to repair and/or replace hardware
• Monitor customer environments and infrastructure
• Respond to alerts and action or escalate as required
• Follow ITIL practices regarding incident, problem and change management
• Perform system administration on servers, storage, networking devices, cloud, hypervisor, etc.
• Document and update technical procedures, administrative processes, configuration management database
• Work within revision control for tool or script development
• Contribute towards the development of automation
• Deploy new services and environments for customers and internal systems
• Create, update and maintain customer build documents and runbooks
• Help research, develop and implement new services, tools and software
Any experience with blockchain applications is an asset
• 5+ years experience of infrastructure management including a focus on customer service and complex technical assistance
• 7+ years of expertise with Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, WSUS
• 5+ years with VMWare technology is required
• 2+ years experience in a datacentre environment, including backup and storage
• Strong skills in Windows scripting and remote management, PowerShell
• Experience with various ticketing and monitoring systems, Zoho an asset
• Proven experience in IT project management
• Exposure to Linux (primarily RHEL) considered an asset
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• After-hours availability required
• On-call rotation may be required
• Candidates applying for the position must be legally able to work in Canada
Who are we?
NDAX is a Canadian-based digital asset exchange that offers a world-class experience for individuals and institutions to buy and sell cryptocurrency in the fastest, safest and most compliant manner possible. As Canada’s most advanced cryptocurrency exchange, NDAX has set the bar high for the country’s crypto industry and is consistently leading the way in terms of security and innovation.
To address the various needs in the Canadian cryptocurrency space, NDAX has assembled a multi-disciplinary team with diverse backgrounds including banking, investment advisory, compliance, engineering, information technology, public relations and accounting.
Join our team and enjoy a basket of perks
• Competitive Salary
• Stock Option
• Free Gym
• Flexible working hours