Are you a lean MEAN Stack Developer machine looking for an opportunity to further improve your skills and knowledge? Are you a technology enthusiast filled with passion and energy to create impacts?
NDAX is looking for a motivated and talented MEAN Stack Developer to build interactive consumer data from multiple systems and REST fully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build interactive consumer data from multiple systems and REST fully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Continuous integration (Jenkins) and version control (Git).
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar relevant field
- 3+ years of work experience as a MEAN Stack Developer
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Knowledge in consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Background in implementing applications using Angular 4+ or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5 and Angular.
- Familiarity with modern frameworks and design patterns.
Who are we?
NDAX is a Canadian-based digital asset exchange that offers a world-class experience for individuals and institutions to buy and sell cryptocurrency in the fastest, safest and most compliant manner possible. As Canada’s most advanced cryptocurrency exchange, NDAX has set the bar high for the country’s crypto industry and is consistently leading the way in terms of security and innovation.
To address the various needs in the Canadian cryptocurrency space, NDAX has assembled a multi-disciplinary team with diverse backgrounds including banking, investment advisory, compliance, engineering, information technology, public relations and accounting.
Join our team and enjoy a basket of perks
• Competitive Salary
• Stock Option
• Free Gym
• Flexible working hours