MatchWork is looking for a Full Stack Engineer will be responsible for building our core platform. The successful candidate will work with other highly competent engineers to architect, build, and turn out key components of our product suite that bring direct value to our customers and high scalability and efficiency for our operational teams.
- Build, optimize, and maintain an easy-to-use, powerful web application
- Huge plus: AWS, Machine Learning, UI/UX
- Craft elegant solutions to technical challenges quickly and effectively
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to support internal and external users
- Focus on continuous improvement of product and processes
- Skilled full stack developer capable of working on the front-end and back-end
- Capable communicators passionate about product development and user experience.
- Desire to work in an open and team-oriented environment.
- Ability to take on complex problems, learn quickly, and persist towards a good solution
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Professional development opportunities
- Fun, passionate, and collaborative work environment
To apply, please email email@example.com with subject 'Full Stack Engineer plus your name', include your CV and any links to projects you have done and/or your Github repository. Feel free to include any additional details in the body of your email.