We are looking for an experienced corporate coordinator and facilitator, who is proficient in contracts, project management, drafting, M&A, negotiation agreements and corporate legal framework. This person will work directly with our CEO and compliance team to accelerate business acquisitions.
- Research grants and generate proposals
- Prepare legal documents and compose routine correspondence
- Draft and revise complex documents
- Proofread and edit contracts to a very high standard
- Arrange meetings, book travel, prepare boardrooms and brief notes
- Develop research reports: data analysis, data finding a summary, literature review, comparative analysis
- Meet and build relationships with clients
- Assist and collaborate with our compliance team with file-related tasks as required
- At least 7-10 years of previous experience in a Legal support role and be well versed in Corporate Business
- Corporate experience including drafting, M&A, contracting and negotiation agreements
- Exceptional writing, proofreading and research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior time-management skills, multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Anticipate the company's needs in advance and have attention to detail
- Work well within a collaborative, and result-oriented workplace
- Proficient in MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel and CRM software
Who are we?
NDAX is a Canadian-based digital asset exchange that offers a world-class experience for individuals and institutions to buy and sell cryptocurrency in the fastest, safest and most compliant manner possible. As Canada’s most advanced cryptocurrency exchange, NDAX has set the bar high for the country’s crypto industry and is consistently leading the way in terms of security and innovation.
To address the various needs in the Canadian cryptocurrency space, NDAX has assembled a multi-disciplinary team with diverse backgrounds including banking, investment advisory, compliance, engineering, information technology, public relations and accounting.
Join our team and enjoy a basket of perks
• Competitive Salary
• Stock Option
• Free Gym
• Flexible working hours