Helcim is seeking a Digital Advertising Specialist (PPC expert) to join our growing Marketing team and lend their expertise to our digital marketing initiatives. This is a great opportunity to join a growing Fintech company that was recently listed on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 2020 and see the direct impact your contribution has on its future growth. This role is central to executing our digital strategy and driving performance and ROI across our paid campaigns through thoughtful strategies executed with data-driven tactics.
The ideal candidate is creative and highly analytical with demonstrable, hands-on experience developing and managing paid advertising campaigns on platforms including Google and Facebook. This is a highly collaborative role, working within the Marketing and Design Teams to develop and deliver a winning digital strategy that will drive ROI and keep acquisition costs within a defined scope.
- Working with the Marketing Team to plan and execute world-class, performance-driven paid media campaigns across a multitude of digital platforms
- Collaborate on the strategy and implementation of all paid campaigns while suggesting and developing new campaigns across multiple channels
- Monitoring budgets, adjusting bids, and bringing forward data-driven recommendations on how to improve campaign performance by focusing on ROI and conversions
- Owning campaign performance across all platforms
- Tracking KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Creating and maintaining reports on marketing initiatives and campaign effectiveness including business impact
- Working closely with the creative team to provide recommendations for ad creative and testing while maintaining a consistent brand voice and message across all paid initiatives
- Staying up-to-date on digital marketing trends, potential new channels and strategies, updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Analyzing marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Working with the SEO Strategist, own and dominate keyword selection and audience targeting
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Proven experience in an execution-focused role (preferably in an agency setting)
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining successful digital strategies and PPC campaigns on Google, Facebook, and Youtube
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing best practices and strategies
- Google Ads Certified in Search, Display, Shopping, and Video
- An in-depth understanding of how to setup and analyze Google Analytics and Search Console
- Strong analytics capability and ability to present key insights and data to clients (advanced knowledge in Google Analytics)
- Outstanding critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Experience conducting and reporting on research surrounding target audience identification, competitive analysis, qualitative website profiling, and search engine keyword analysis
- Expertise in setting up website tracking (Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Experience with B2B marketing an asset
Helcim is a payment processor that gives small and medium sized businesses a better way to accept debit and credit cards. Thousands of merchants across Canada and the US choose Helcim for their payment needs because of our excellent customer service and innovative software solutions. We ranked number 91 on the Globe and Mail’s 2019 list of Canada’s Top 400 Growing Companies, and we have big plans to redefine the payments industry. To accomplish this, we need a talented team of people who are passionate about working in fintech.
At Helcim we build teams of engaged, caring and intelligent people. In return we provide an environment where you’ll be excited to come to work each day and tackle challenges with your colleagues. As part of our team you’ll receive amazing benefits including a competitive salary, paid health benefits, stock options and generous vacation time. You’ll also enjoy company provided snacks and team lunches to keep yourself fueled and the opportunity to recharge and connect with your team members at company social events.
We invest a lot of time and energy imagining and creating a company and culture that encourages discussion, the trade of ideas, and the execution of amazing products and services. We’re friendly and collaborative, working together to achieve big goals. If you want to join our team and feel you can contribute to the growth and success of our company - we want to hear from you!
Join Our Team
If you would like to be considered for this position, please use the link below to submit your Resume and Cover Letter through the "Apply for this Job" button. Please address your Cover Letter to Helcim Human Resources. Candidates must also be eligible to work in Canada.