Dunroe does Community Intelligence Management.
We analyze billions of data points and enable consumer-data-driven research and decision-making for all businesses. We leverage the insights of millions of consumer businesses on our platform to bring comparability to social media communities and transparency to private financial data across 500+ industries.
Learn more here: https://dunroe.io/
Dunroe is a start-up. Successful candidates will be eager to lead, teach and learn from others. They will be imaginative and care about Dunroe's products and how they impact our customers.
Applicants should value autonomy and be bold with ideas. They should care about how they spend their professional time and must have a drive to create new things, often with minimal guidance.
They should have the skills or potential to be exceptional in their work. They should make things better not only for themselves, but for those around them and for Dunroe’s community of users.
Every Dunroe employee must be prepared to be nimble – job duties and responsibilities may be subject to change based on Dunroe’s requirements.
Head of Growth (HG)
As the Head of Growth (HG), you’ll influence what we build and how we grow. You will drive company growth by finding clever ways to identify, acquire, and retain customers.
You’re inspired by stories like Blecharczyk using Craigslist to hack growth at Airbnb (https://growthhackers.com/growth-studies/airbnb), and are driven to make the same impact on the ground floor of a start-up.
Specific areas of potential focus for the HG:
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies
- Original digital content; influencer campaigns; off-line marketing; targeted reach-outs
- Identify novel customer acquisition channels
- Create processes to measure and report critical growth KPIs
- Harness data to track and optimize our customer conversion funnel
- Design, implementation, and analysis
- Translate customer insights into actionable ideas for our development team
· Building awareness of our Community Intelligence Management category of software
Targeted Programs of Study
Computer Science, Engineering, Business/Commerce, Mathematics, Biology/Chemistry/Physics, Music.
Helpful areas of knowledge
SEO; A/B Testing; Influencer and Social ads; Negotiating Strategic Partnerships; Content Marketing; Google and Facebook Ads; Generating Virality
· Obsession for learning and intense curiosity
· Nimbleness and a commitment to delivering results: this is a start-up culture
· Meet participant eligibility requirements for the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment and Skills Strategy (https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/funding/youth-employment-skills-strategy-program.html#h2.3)
o Between the ages of 15 to 30 years old (inclusive)
o Completed post-secondary education
o Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada or a person who has been granted refugee status in Canada.
Attractive candidate traits, skills or interests
· Demonstrated excellence in some pursuit
· Fondness for puzzles, logic games
· Able tinkerer and facility with independent learning
· Patience in teaching others
· Contrarian bent
· Knack for new tool discovery
· Appreciation of aesthetics
· Financial markets
· Playing over spectating
· Scalable solutions
· Fondness for leverage
· Musical abilities
· Programming skills
· Data versus hunch
· Love of learning
To be considered, applicants must submit (firstname.lastname@example.org):
· Post-secondary Transcripts
· Resume OR Linkedin Profile
· Essay (250 words max) titled:
"Here's why I'm in the 99th percentile of humanity in X (a specific category)"
· Favorite books, podcasts, games (3 max per category)