Together we will build a better future for everyone!
Are you skilled at electronics design, RF, reliable hardware, and the C language?
Are you about crafting solid code, wonderful user experiences, and innovative hardware designs?
Levven is a supplier to the residential construction industry with a vision of making homes more affordable to build, purchase and operate with smart controls.
The outcomes of this role:
- Customer problems are identified and researched.
- Electronic hardware designs that solve customer problems and support Levven Control’s ecosystem are developed.
- Products that delight customers are manufactured and delivered by working with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Firmware that delivers a great user experience is developed and tested.
- Internal and external customers are fully supported when products are deployed.
Knowledge you have cultivated in your career:
- Circuit design, schematic capture, component selection, and PCB layout of moderately complex products that may include digital, analog, power conversion, and RF circuitry.
- Designing mains-connected electronic devices, taking EMC into consideration.
· Writing and debugging microcontroller code using the C language.
· Familiarity with the Agile Scrum methodology.
If this role describes you, your skills and passion, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year