Do you love helping people? Satisfied when you solve a problem (and maybe make a friend)? Know a thing or two about the internet and networks? If so, we are looking for enthusiastic and talented Customer Service Guru’s to join the brilliant Helcim Support team. Team members will facilitate incoming support calls and online inquiries to analyze customer issues and offer solutions through critical thinking. You will be successful in this role if you are able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues and keep the customer experience at the center of every decision.
- Provide information on our services and pricing by phone and email
- Answer phone and email support inquiries from existing customers
- Answer sales related phone and email inquiries from potential customers
- Resolve technical issues with existing customers
- Provide technical support and training for our online payment processing platform and mobile apps
- Investigate and resolve issues between our partner bank and the customer
- Post-secondary education in business, office admin or related field is considered an asset
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and organizational skills
- Proficient with G Suite (Gmail, GDocs, GSheets, etc)
- Intuitive, self-motivated and positive
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Past experience in a technical customer service position and sales is an asset
- Firm grasp of internet basics is ideal – preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate knowledge of networks, routers/modems, XML, web development and eCommerce
Helcim is a payment processor that gives small and medium sized businesses a better way to accept debit and credit cards. Thousands of merchants across Canada and the US choose Helcim for their payment needs because of our excellent customer service and innovative software solutions. We ranked number 91 on the Globe and Mail’s 2019 list of Canada’s Top 400 Growing Companies, and we have big plans to redefine the payments industry. To accomplish this, we need a talented team of people who are passionate about working in fintech.
At Helcim we build teams of engaged, caring and intelligent people. In return we provide an environment where you’ll be excited to come to work each day and tackle challenges with your colleagues. As part of our team you’ll receive amazing benefits including a competitive salary, paid health benefits, stock options and generous vacation time. You’ll also enjoy company provided snacks and team lunches to keep yourself fueled and the opportunity to recharge and connect with your team members at company social events.
We invest a lot of time and energy imagining and creating a company and culture that encourages discussion, the trade of ideas, and the execution of amazing products and services. We’re friendly and collaborative, working together to achieve big goals. If you want to join our team and feel you can contribute to the growth and success of our company - we want to hear from you!
Join Our Team
If you would like to be considered for this position, please use the link below to submit your Resume and Cover Letter through the "Apply for this Job" button. Please address your Cover Letter to Helcim Human Resources.
Candidates must be available for daytime, evening and weekend shifts. Candidates must also be eligible to work in Canada.