Helcim is seeking a passionate relationship-builder to act as our Customer (Merchant) Engagement Specialist to thoroughly map our merchant experience, seek out moments of truth where merchant relationships are made or broken, and integrate their unique perspectives throughout our business initiatives.
Helcim is a company built on strong, trusting, and transparent relationships with our merchants. As we scale, maintaining this fundamental bond with our merchants and putting them squarely in the center of our brand story has become more important than ever. The Customer Engagement Specialist is central to identifying merchant success stories through thoughtful and targeted engagement and building long-lasting relationships.
When our merchants succeed, so do we.
- Acting as the official liaison between Helcim and our merchants
- Working primarily within the Marketing Team, the successful candidate will identify, plan, coordinate, and execute winning strategies to bring merchant engagement to the fore
- Coordinating Merchant Review Cultivation strategy to leverage our strong reputation across marketing channels
- Exploring any and all avenues of engaging with our merchants in significant ways to form meaningful, long-lasting relationships
- Maintaining strong relationships with our merchants with a focus on retention and satisfaction
- Maximize organizational impact of merchant success stories and positive merchant reviews to identify and promote brand ambassadors for Helcim
- Working across teams and functions, integrating customer perspective throughout all aspects of the business
- Conceptualizing, planning, and executing merchant-focused content
- Owning Helcim’s Merchant Referral Program and overseeing its successful implementation and success
- Tracking, documenting, and reporting of initiatives as they relate to business objectives
- A “People Person” with an outgoing personality who is not afraid to meet merchants where they are - online channels, at their business, over the phone, etc.
- Exceptional passion for meaningful and lasting relationship-building
- Excellent soft skills and EQ
- An absolute self-starter who thrives working independently but also works well with others
- Creative problem solver who is never satisfied with the status quo
- Highly organized
- Motivated toward continual improvement of processes and initiatives
- Marketing experience/education is an asset
Helcim is a payment processor that gives small and medium sized businesses a better way to accept debit and credit cards. Thousands of merchants across Canada and the US choose Helcim for their payment needs because of our excellent customer service and innovative software solutions. We ranked number 91 on the Globe and Mail’s 2019 list of Canada’s Top 400 Growing Companies, and we have big plans to redefine the payments industry. To accomplish this, we need a talented team of people who are passionate about working in fintech.
At Helcim we build teams of engaged, caring and intelligent people. In return we provide an environment where you’ll be excited to come to work each day and tackle challenges with your colleagues. As part of our team you’ll receive amazing benefits including a competitive salary, paid health benefits, stock options and generous vacation time. You’ll also enjoy company provided snacks and team lunches to keep yourself fueled and the opportunity to recharge and connect with your team members at company social events.
We invest a lot of time and energy imagining and creating a company and culture that encourages discussion, the trade of ideas, and the execution of amazing products and services. We’re friendly and collaborative, working together to achieve big goals. If you want to join our team and feel you can contribute to the growth and success of our company - we want to hear from you!
Join Our Team
If you would like to be considered for this position, please use the link below to submit your Resume and Cover Letter through the "Apply for this Job" button. Please address your Cover Letter to Helcim Human Resources.