Helcim is seeking an analytical, yet creative Conversion Optimization Specialist to enhance our marketing funnel and increase conversions through managing, testing, and implementing conversion points across our digital channels. Through rigorous testing and procedural optimization of our website, landing pages, and other marketing assets, this individual will seek to maximize website performance and contribute to positive ROI.
The Conversion Optimization Specialist should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with A/B testing, website analytics, and the UX conversion strategies and tactics that will help drive performance and insights for our digital properties.
All the web traffic in the world means nothing if it doesn’t convert.
- Conceptualize, plan, implement, and maintain coherent and meticulous testing strategies to optimize the public website, its accompanying landing pages, ads, email campaigns, and various types of content
- Use data to drive our web optimization strategy across different teams within the organization
- Drive conversations and decisions on marketing/conversion effectiveness
- Create compelling and original user experiences, delivering high-converting landing pages across channels
- Follow a testing roadmap and present CRO performance reports to stakeholders
- Keep up to date with current CRO trends and best practices
- Using web analytics platforms and internal tools, identify underperforming areas of the website and issue creative solutions
- Bridge the gap between design and development, speaking both languages fluently to drive collective organizational success
- Passion for CRO, UX, and digital marketing
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Split and multivariate testing are critical competencies
- An absolute self-starter who thrives working independently but also works well with others
- Outstanding ability to identify and solve problems creatively and strategically
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate insights and issues to technical and non-technical team members
- Expert in Google Analytics and Google Optimize (Must be Google Analytics certified)
- Solid aesthetic sensibilities and design sense
- An understanding of online acquisition marketing strategies like digital ads, SEO, and social media
- Experience with Hotjar, HTML/CSS an asset
Helcim is a payment processor that gives small and medium sized businesses a better way to accept debit and credit cards. Thousands of merchants across Canada and the US choose Helcim for their payment needs because of our excellent customer service and innovative software solutions. We ranked number 91 on the Globe and Mail’s 2019 list of Canada’s Top 400 Growing Companies, and we have big plans to redefine the payments industry. To accomplish this, we need a talented team of people who are passionate about working in fintech.
At Helcim we build teams of engaged, caring and intelligent people. In return we provide an environment where you’ll be excited to come to work each day and tackle challenges with your colleagues. As part of our team you’ll receive amazing benefits including a competitive salary, paid health benefits, stock options and generous vacation time. You’ll also enjoy company provided snacks and team lunches to keep yourself fueled and the opportunity to recharge and connect with your team members at company social events.
We invest a lot of time and energy imagining and creating a company and culture that encourages discussion, the trade of ideas, and the execution of amazing products and services. We’re friendly and collaborative, working together to achieve big goals. If you want to join our team and feel you can contribute to the growth and success of our company - we want to hear from you!
Join Our Team
If you would like to be considered for this position, please use the link below to submit your Resume and Cover Letter through the "Apply for this Job" button. Please address your Cover Letter to Helcim Human Resources. Candidates must also be eligible to work in Canada.