The Canadian Women’s Network offers educational programming and events connecting Canadian female founders with women leaders globally.
We are looking for a Community Engagement Manager to perform the following
- Active engagement on our membership platform (Mighty Networks)
- Active in women’s related slack groups and social media groups
- Respond and engage on our social media channels in a timely manner
- Curate content for our community
- Share relevant content within our platforms
This is an 3-month internship role with a $500 USD monthly stipend. After 3-months we hope to turn into a paid part time role. Time commitment is minimum 10-hours per week.