The A100 is seeking a passionate and self-starting individual to join our team as Communications and Program Lead. Working with the Executive Director, the Communications and Program Lead will be responsible for the development and delivery of the A100’s strategic communication plan as well as run events and programs. For a full description of the responsibilities, please click here.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about entrepreneurship and technology with a background in digital communication and event management. The successful candidate has strong interpersonal skills, is organized and adaptable, and wishes to be instrumental in helping build the next generation of technology entrepreneurs. The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with a broad range of individuals
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexible hours depending on activities and events
- Ability to travel between Calgary and Edmonton will be necessary
To be successful, you should have a post-secondary degree and some professional work experience. This is a remote role that requires travel between Calgary and Edmonton, and some evening and weekend work.
How to Apply
Submit resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: September 28, 2018
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.