CleanNow is a seed funded, residential cleaning ‘PropTech’ startup based in Edmonton, Canada. Unlike other startups in the space currently, CleanNow has a network of over 5,000 cleaners across Canada supporting our team as we grow. Our cleaners are experts in residential home cleaning, are fully insured, bonded and have completed our comprehensive CleanNow training program. Innovative approaches combined with experienced, professional staff help us build strong and lasting relationships with clients.
CleanNow launched in Edmonton in late November and is preparing to expand nationally across Canada in 2019. We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s vision is brought to life.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you!
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to Executive Team and investors
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analysis and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
After your probation period, you are eligible for comprehensive health benefits.