Who We Are
Welcome to CliQue Advisor - a revolutionary financial technology that is going to totally elevate the wealth industry. CliQue brings wealth advisors closer to their clients than ever before, and uses our cutting-edge technology to grow their money.
CliQue is pretty awesome; we know it, our users know it, and now it's time for the world to know it. We’re looking for an experienced Business Developer, to join our team and help commercialize this super cool tool - it would be greedy to keep it all to ourselves.
As the Business Developer, you will lead the process of facilitating the successful launch and commercialization of CliQue Advisor. This position will introduce, market, and promote the technology, while driving sales and relaying product feedback. This individual will interface extensively with key stakeholders of all levels of leadership, and across multiple functions.
What You'll Do
• Develop commercialization plan, which includes (with guidance from the Creative Director) a detailed marketing plan, business development plan, and product improvement plan.
• Identifying potential clients in the target market, and completing appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and needs.
• Become an expert and influencer in the fintech space.
• Full-cycle sales – from prospecting to closing.
• Develop relationships with prospective clients, as well as maintain relationships with existing clients.
• Create client onboarding content.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of software, and be able to create contract-winning proposals.
• Conduct product demos and present CliQue Advisor at trade shows in Canada and the United States.
• Ongoing (daily and weekly) communication with founders on activities, feedback, and sales.
• Become a subject matter expert on our technology and business, and remain up-to-date on the industry.
• Conduct follow-up research facilitate monthly meetings with founders to relay information and enable discussion on product improvement, and participate in product builds.
• Complete analytical processes such as product demand modelling, and market and industry research.
• Inbound and outbound marketing, create social media campaigns, email campaigns, blogs, podcasts, white papers and case studies.
• Grow online community and presence.
• Manage CRM.
• The role reports directly to the Founder/Creative Director.
• Business hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, with an hour lunch.
• This position does require some overtime and occasional travel.
What You'll Bring
• Degree in Business or Marketing
• Minimum 5 years experience in business development, technology commercialization, and marketing.
• Knowledge of accounting, finance, or wealth would be an asset.
• Demonstrated success in B2B sales.
• Experience with different phases of the product development process.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
• Ability to travel throughout North America.
• Creative, tech savvy, and achievement oriented.
• Strong interpersonal skills, and comfortable working with and pitching to industry leaders.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects, knowing when to take calculated risks in a fast-paced environment.
• Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose individualized solutions for clients.
• Strong drive for results.
What's In It For You
We’ve created a culture that we think is really cool, and we think that you will too. We value our employees, and provide them with all of the tools they need to grow, develop and succeed. Our employees invest in us, and we invest in them. CliQue offers a competitive salary, generous vacation allowance, flexible work schedule, lots of room for growth and advancement, and much more.
How To Apply
If you're interested in this position, please visit the following link, and apply using our online application tool.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.