Carbon Upcycling Technologies is seeking a high energy individual with effective communication
and administrative skills to fill a 9-month fixed term role of Business Coordinator. The candidate
must be proactive, highly adaptable and thrive in challenging, dynamic, fast-paced environments.
The position is entry-level and candidates with 3 years or less of work experience should apply.
This position will provide support to CUT by handling logistics, arranging meetings, and managing
our business outreach. The successful candidate will manage correspondence with clients and
business partners through cold-outreach and follow-up. Weekly schedules will include considerable
communication with subcontractors, vendors, potential clients, academics, etc.
Specific tasks to include:
● Support sales and public outreach activities of the company, digitally and through personal
event participation (45%)
● Administer business elements such as vendor qualification, relationships, and material
● Handling administerial tasks including basic reporting, etc. (10%)
● Team Coordination (10%):
-Coordinate various team members to ensure timely completion of tasks
-Facilitate the systematic progress tracking of various R&D projects through communication portals such as Slack, Asana, emails, etc.
-Organize meetings with potential clients, vendors, academic partners, and funding organizations as per team discussions
-Attending weekly meetings to ensure team alignment
Required Skills & Qualifications:
The following skill sets and character qualities are essential to this role:
● Previous experience in a startup or fast paced environment is preferred
● Strong analytical & detail-oriented mindset
● A self-starter who is goal driven and resilient
● Highly organized, with the capability to effectively multi-task and prioritize within a dynamic environment
● Excellent computer skills with communication platforms and basic software such as Excel and Word and MS-Project or equivalent
● Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, with a willingness to connect with required people through emails, calls, and other methods persistently
● Demonstrated proactive attitude in information gathering
● Strong decision-making skills, with the ability to grasp technical concepts rapidly