We have a variety of clients, initiatives and programs that give us access to 100’s of startup founders and corporate executives each year. Our work includes:
- Supporting Canadian startups with access to US capital and customers.
- Government of Alberta liaison, with a mandate to drive investment into the province and help startups access Silicon Valley.
- Founding Board Member of Canadian Entrepreneurs in Life Science (CELS) --- a Bay Area nonprofit supporting the advancement of Canadian life science technology businesses.
- Founder of Accellerate, a Canadian Women’s Network in Silicon Valley supporting Canadian women led startup leaders access Silicon Valley for customers, capital and business connections. Our initial program focused on women-led startups under $1M in revenue across all sectors and all Canadian geographies.
- Managing Director, theBoardlist Canada, a global marketplace to get more women on public and private boards. Over 1400 companies, ranging from public to early stage startups have searched theBoardlist's thousands of exceptional candidates, 75% of whom are board directors or C-suite executives. Search, recommend or become a candidate at www.theboardlist.com.
- Work with Canadian corporates on their digital transformation journey. We help them build pathways to Silicon Valley that includes connections to innovation peers, access to emerging technologies and exposure to the Silicon Valley mindset.
- Founder & Co-Chair, Alberta Innovation Advisory Council, an informal group providing support for the advancement of Technology and Innovation in Alberta.