Venture for Canada gives keen Canadian students an immersive entrepreneurship training and real-world job experience at innovative startups and small businesses.
Are you an employer looking to connect with motivated post-secondary students? Our interns are curious about entrepreneurship and available for short term work opportunities.
As a Partner Employer, you’ll gain access to:
- A Candidate Board to browse post-secondary students qualified for a VFC Internship
- A Job Board to post your position and receive applications from qualified candidates
- Support in hiring, interviewing and onboarding you intern
- Professional development and skills training for interns throughout their internship
- You’re an SME, start-up, social enterprise, nonprofit, or charity
- Your business is located in BC, AB, MB, SK, NB, NS, PEI, or NL
- You’ve got between 1 - 500 employees
- You can provide an internship opportunity allows our motivated Interns contribute to new initiatives or add new value to your organization.
- All industries welcome!