Sales & Technical Manager for Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait & north Africa 2016 – up to date
Danfoss A/S, Doha, Qatar
• Prepare commercial and technical offer plus compliance and demonstrate to client based on those documents how our product or service can better satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price.
• Make and maintain a long-term relationship with clients and local distributor by managing their inquiries and orders.
• Identify and contact potential clients by prospecting for new projects and markets in Qatar, Kuwait ,Bahrain & North Africa to grow up the company sales.
• Providing pre and after-sales technical assistance and consult to clients like site inspection for our product installation and recommendation about how to optimize our product use and life expectancy.
• analyzing costs and sales and report to the sales manager and propose sales strategies.
• Keep in touch with the suppliers for technical issues, commercial and marketing inquiries (inquiries for samples, catalogues, test certificates and technical bulletins…) and intend all the supplier trainings and presentation concerning new technical products or updates.
P a g e | 2
• Supervising, and providing training, and material support for junior members of the sales team.
• Frequently review the project status beginning from design, main contract, MEP contract and execution, meantime coordinate with Consultant, MEP contractor to qualify for supply.
• Make sure the to provide acknowledgment with delivery schedule and proforma invoice to prepare the payment for the received LPO’s, and make sure all the regular LPO has closed on time.
• Monitor material forecast and stock control activities of logistic team to make sure there are no shortage/ excess of material.
• Coordinating with Manufacturer for technical clarification and maintain the updated document for the future references.
• Develop sales material, presentations and tools to highlight and better present our product in the market (power point presentation, technical comparison with competitors and project list)
• Monitor the records like competed project, Material approval copies and technical submittal prepared by the junior engineers.
• Provide support to Finance and logistic officer to sort-out the issues related to delivery and payment.
• Review the Supplier order prepared by the logistic office
• Follow up market conditions and competitor’s activities and identify emerging markets and survey market trends