Object Oriented Software Developer
NOBAL Technologies is an Inglewood based software development company whose primary product offering is the iMirror, an interactive touch display mirror that allows users to access digital content and real time analytics.The iMirror allows retailers to connect with their customers in new and innovative ways using cutting edge omni-channel strategies.
You can find out more about the iMirror at http://imirror.nobal.ca/.
Are you ready to join a fast-paced startup, a tight-knit team, and be on the cutting edge of the internet of things? Then keep on reading.
A successful candidate will work with a small team to create and maintain new applications for iMirror clients, integrate with major point of sale (POS), e-commerce systems and numerous third party APIs, integrate with RFID systems and create a new and innovative way for shoppers to interact with products in a retail environment.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and characteristics:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a high paced agile environment
- Ability and willingness to learn
Some assets that will set applicants apart include:
- Understanding of OO design and development
- Knowledge of database development and/or SQL
- Understanding of multi-threaded programming
- Knowledge of client/server application development
- UX design experience