Doug Hunter P.Eng | Director
- Doug has 28 years of experience in equipment design, automation, sales, manufacturing and business development acting as President and CEO of Rangeland Drilling Automation, Chief Technology Officer at ProStar Energy and VP Operations at Canrig Drilling Technology.
- Doug is a P.Eng. with a B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Calgary and a Mechanical Engineering Technology Diploma from the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology.
Mick McNulty FCCA | Chairman
- Mick is currently a Managing Partner of PillarFour Capital, a Venture Capital Fund focused on investments in the energy sector, targeting private technology companies with strong growth prospects
- Mick spent much of his career helping to build several Canadian oilfield service companies including Saxon Energy Services (as CEO), Precision Drilling (as SVP Business Development) and more recently at Calfrac Well Services (as CFO)
- Mick is a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants