For the last 6 weeks, multidisciplinary teams have been designing and prototyping solutions to some of the toughest challenges related to Child Health and Wellness. 30 projects, sparked by challenges from local scientists, clinicians, entrepreneurs, and community professionals, were supported by the 2019 Health Hack Competition. On Demo Day, the final event of the program, teams will present their functional prototypes to other innovators, judges, and to the community at large for a chance to win various awards.
*We are so also excited to announce that this year's Demo Day is open to families. There will be workshops with various STEM activities for children to enjoy, so we highly encourage you to bring your them along!*
- 4:30 PM - Sign-in / Open Networking
- 5:15 PM - Opening Remarks
- 5:30 PM - Speed Pitches (each team will have 1-minute to give an elevator pitch about their project)
- 6:15 PM - Reception-style dinner (provided by Charbar) / Open Project Viewing (each team can present and demonstrate their projects to the community at their booths)
- 7:15 PM - Keynote Presentations / Children’s Workshops (children can participate in interactive STEM workshops during this time)
- 7:55 PM - Award Presentation